This privacy notice sets out how the Welsh Government (we) use and protect any personal information that you give us when you use the A55 Junctions 14/15 & 16/16A Online Engagement Hub. We will process any personal information you provide according to our official authority to undertake the core role and functions of the Welsh Government. The Welsh Government are the Data Controller for personal information processed when you use the Engagement Hub.
What we collect
We only collect or store personal data about you when you submit this data using one of our online forms. The data varies depending on the form, but will include:
- Your name
- Contact information including telephone number, postal and email addresses
- Details of your request
What we do with this information
This information will be used by the Welsh Government and the project team to:
- Answer your questions about the project
- Provide you with more information should you request it
- Manage objections to the project
- Evaluate and respond to comments related to the project
We will keep your data for a period of 3 years in line with Welsh Governments Data Retention Policy.
Who we share data with
Your Personal information will only be shared with the following parties:
- Welsh Government departments and officials involved in transport planning and strategy
- Suppliers and consultants involved in the delivery and planning of transport projects
- Third parties working on behalf of Welsh Government when evaluating the success of this project
Data security is important to Welsh Government and this website conforms to our internal standards for information security. These standards align with recognised industry standards for IT security.
The forms on this website rely on third party software and suppliers. You can read more about their privacy policies here:
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation, you have rights as an individual. Which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
You have the right:
- to be informed of the personal data Welsh Government holds about you and to access it
- to require us to rectify inaccuracies in that data
- to (in certain circumstances) object to or restrict processing
- for (in certain circumstances) your data to be 'erased'
- to (in certain circumstances) data portability
- to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who is our independent regulator for data protection
Contact details for the ICO are provided below:
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 (local rate)
Transport Economic Infrastructure
For further information about the information which the Welsh Government holds and its use, or if you wish to exercise your rights under the UK GDPR, please see contact details below: